Wednesday, April 14, 2010

YOUR MOVIE IDEAS

My little monsters,

Don't forget to email me your idea proposal before Monday's class!

If your unsure about what to do, just send me a couple of ideas and I'll help you come up with something.

As long as you email me SOMETHING, then thats better than NOTHING.. You can even just send me an email saying "help!" and I'll help you!! Not that hard guys ;)

Ok well hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week, I'll see you in Monday's lab.


in case you forgot:
dray.svoboda@ait.nsw.edu.au

And for your Assignment 1, remember Dr Dray is being very nice by giving an extension.. So no later than midnight on Wednesday 21 April.


SO THAT MEANS I HAVE HIGH EXPECTATION FOR YOUR TRAILERS! BWAHAA...HAHA..HA...

2 comments:

  1. I hated Bill All the time

    They alwayz makes me freak out

    That is the one of the reason i choose

    Kill Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dray
    I showed Adrian my trailer today and fixed some parts. busy for that. ha ha I haven't emailed yet about script. But no big difference from the story we talked during last lesson. I'll email you after trailer... maybe tomorrow night?!!It's already 10:00!
    Sweet dreams xx

    ReplyDelete